Thursday, July 8, 2010

An Extra Serving of Wedding Wows

Let me tell you a secret. Shh! I love evening wear. It's worse... I actually look at evening gowns on sites like Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. No, I don't go try dresses on without reason, after working retail, I could never, but I do like to "Windows" browse.

A perennial favorite of mine in the evening wear world is David Meister - I own a black cocktail dress with a fitted silhouette and some pintuck ruching at the waist. It is a really classic style, that I could wear to any "dress-up" night and the fit is fabulous.

If I was wedding dress shopping again - I am not, but maybe future bride friends?? - I would definitely suggest a trip to the David Meister section of the bridal salon. Yes, my friends the designer of classic, flattering cocktail and evening dresses is walking down the aisle for Fall 2010.


I have seen just a few dresses from the collection so far, but these are my favorites for now:All dresses by David Meister - at Aisledash.com

This is a style I could see my sister wearing, if she were to take a wedding dress risk... one day!


All dresses by David Meister - at Aisledash.com
This style is really far more me...

Can someone start planning a wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment