Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Shopping: Gifts For Your Favorite Couple

Christmas is 45 days away and Hanukkah is just 20 days away - that lunar candle can really mess up your planning! What does this mean?  It means it's time to shop!  Have you made your list?  I am making mine.  Holiday season gift giving is always tricky; it should be special, it should be memorable, and it should be sustainable (by which I mean you should not go into debt buying your gifts).  Over the next few weeks I will share my top picks for all kinds of people, in all kinds of price ranges!


Today we'll start with gifts for the favorite couple in your life.  Truly, I would love any of these gifts, even the funny ones! 



For gifts for a couple I try to look for items that both people can enjoy; great items like the wine-of-the-month club, champagne glasses to toast to their happiness, personalized wall art, and even the Smitten Mittens which I think are just beyond funny.

A personal favorite of mine is the gift of breakfast in bed, the Zabar's basket is an extra special treat, but the idea behind nearly all of these gifts is that they are to treat both people, and they go a little above and beyond so that the couple in mind can enjoy each other most of all!

Happy Gift Giving!


No comments:

Post a Comment