Monday, January 3, 2011

2010: A big year, like HUGE

Hi friends,

Welcome back and welcome to 2011.  On a personal note, I can say that I have never grown, learned or celebrated more than I did in 2010. 

With my best friends and bridal party after a surprise DC bachelorette party

When I went from a Miss to a Mrs.

Enjoying the sunshine in Mexico

One with nature in Jackson, Wyoming

The Graduate

Moving day

The Golden Triangle in India

Birthday Stone Crabs

New Years Eve 2010
I am so grateful for this journey and excited for what comes next. 
Only the best for all the best. 

Cheers to 11!

2 comments:

  1. this makes me so happy. 2010 was magical.
    and btw you look so beautiful in that nye pic.
    xx
    enrica

    ReplyDelete
  2. rica! thanks. I'm so glad you were apart of my 2010 - and can't wait to spend 2011 together, too!xx

    ReplyDelete