Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lucky Charms

I like stars, horseshoes and rainbows in the marshmallow form, but I love evil eyes, wishbones and clovers in silver, gold and platinum.

What can I say? I have a sweet tooth and like nice things!

With Yoga, Kabbalah, and good fashion superstition sharing the limelight with the ancient and traditional faiths, the way we find luck, good favor, and a little bit of blessings now comes with bling.  

These tokens and charms veer from the traditional and favor the fashionable, so they are more Saturday errands than Saturday's sacred texts, but I love finding a personal way to accessorize.  Here are some of my favorites:

Lucky Charms from L-R: Jennifer Zeuner Long Skinny Good Luck Hamsa Necklace at Singer22, Alex and Ani - Lifetime of Luck Expandable Wire Bangles at Couture Candy, Anna Beck 'Gili' Clover Necklace at Nordstrom, Jennifer Zeuner Mini Hamsa Curb Bracelet at Charm & Chain, Ileana Makri Evil Eye Bracelet at Barneys New York, Dream Mullick Wise One Bangle at Max & Chloe, Jennifer Meyer Wishbone Studs at Ylang23

Where do you find your luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment