Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Red Carpet Inspiration: Jewels

Again, I loved Gwyneth Paltrow's dress, hair and jewels. 

Gwyneth Paltrow in Calvin Klein via InStyle

I thought she radiated.  In fact when watching the pre-show with my sister I kept noting the man/intern/earring showcaser who relentlessly adjusted Paltrow's hair to show off these:
Louis Vuitton Earring via People.com

Those earrings are to die for, and I am fairly certain the originals fall under the category of "would kill your bank account".  But all hope is not lost. The idea behind the earring is a cluster of multicolor stones in an organic shape (not specifically round or square).

Here are my top picks for the look for much, much less:
From L - R: Rachel Leigh Nico Shooting Star Cluster Earrings at Charm & Chain; Gas Bijoux Faux Turquoise and Quartz Gold Plated Cluster Earringsat Ylang23; Wing Studs at Top Shop; Sorrelli "Wild Meadow" Earrings at Endless; Oscar de la Renta Multi Stone Drop Earrings at Net-A-Porter


No comments:

Post a Comment