Tuesday, July 13, 2010

King and Queen of America

There is no American icon I enjoy more than Jackie Kennedy, and by extension John F. Kennedy, Caroline, John Jr, and the brothers Robert and Teddy.

I think my interest stems from my dad's tendency to tell stories of the 1960's glamour and coming of age, (before his stories of civil rights, civil unrest and the Viet Nam war - but we'll save that history lesson for another day), and also because I don't think there is any American, or otherwise, woman who has personified timeless style better than Jacqueline Kennedy. Besides, who doens't love a square jaw and sharp features :)

I stumbled on this picture today on another blog, Snippet & Ink
and had to share it.

This photo and many, many more amazing photos of the entire Kennedy family can be found at here. You'll love it, I very easily lost track of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment