Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fall 2011 Fashion Week - Day 2

Friday was Day 2 of Fashion Week, probably the day I would have wanted to wear outfit #1 from my packing wishlist.  Alas, I am not there, no big deal - still keeping up with each day and sharing my favorites!

Day 2 featured the following designers: Ruffian, Tess Giberson, Perry Ellis, Farah Angsana, Norman Ambrose, Rebecca Taylor, Rebecca Taylor, Rebecca Minkoff, Tommy Hilfiger Men's, Nicole Miller, Joy Cioci, and Cynthia Rowley.

And, so, without further ado, my favorites:

I love this pop of bold color - the entire collection felt very dream wardrobe for a trip to Italy, but this simple dress was an especially a stand out.
Costello Tagliapietra

Jason Wu's collection started with playful menswear and then went into sublime and beautifully feminine clothing and gowns.  These pants and lacy sweatshirt were a really example of completely wearable runway.
Jason Wu
Jason Wu
Jason Wu

So, I think it has been determined for certain that the skinny pant is OVER. And, Nicole Miller illustrated just how glamorous that change can be.  She showed bootcut pants, wide leg and these paper bag cinched oversized pants that looks as comfortable as they are fabulous.
Nicole Miller
On to Saturday's Shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment