Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fall Fashion Week, Day 3, 4, 5, and 6, Oh my!

Mark and I have been out of town and so therefore, away from the conveniences of home and more importantly I have only intermittently been able to keep up with Fashion Week to give you my favorites.  Fear not, I am going to bring you up to speed with the best of the best from Days 3, 4, 5 an 6.

Let's do it!

Day 3, Saturday, February 12, 2011: Suno, Altuzarra, G-Star Raw, Band of Outsiders, Elise Overland, Gant by Michael Bastian, Vivienne Tam, Alexander Wang, Charlotte Ronson, Erin Fetherston, ADAM, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Mandy Coon, Araks, United Bamboo, Prabal Gurung, Heart Truth, Kimberly Ovitz

I am digging really, beautifully, well tailored pants.  This pair from Prabal Gurung and the beautifully, sort of kissed with embellishment blouse are sophisticated, sexy and wearable.
Prabal Gurung

This doesn't exactly feel fall, but the pieces from Erin Fetherston were so light, ladylike and sweet that I couldn't resist.  Love the muted colors and hints of blush in the blouse and the kicky, mod style of the dress.

Erin Fetherston
Erin Fethrston

For the urban warrior in all of us, I really liked these pieces from Charlotte Ronson and G-Star Raw.  Fall is more appealing when you know you can be fashionably chic in warm and comforting chunk knits, tailored outerwear and tough girl boots.
Charlotte Ronson
Charlotte Ronson
G-Star Raw

Moving on to Day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment