Friday, March 11, 2011

Bright, Left: Bright Shoes Make a Statement in Spring

Carrie, Dorothy and Carly all have an affinity for bright colored shoes.  Carrie's pair went down the aisle, Dorothy's went down the yellow brick road and my pair went everywhere.

Yellow Slingbacks via J. Crew, Photo 1313blog.com

For spring I am seeing a variety of bold and bright colorblocked shoes, let's look at the favorites presented in order of boldness!

There are not for the faint of heart, they are wild, and will definitely turn heads.  Luckily, they are also under $100, so if you're ever in the mood for a wow statement making shoe, that will only be worn a few times, let me introduce you to Jessica Simpson.
Vadio by Jessica Simpson at Macy's

I spotted these yesterday and I was in love.  They have a tropical feel to them, a la Miami Vice, and I really appreciate the sturdiness of the heel.  If you're wearing shoes like these you need to be able to walk, dance and show them off without breaking an ankle.
Wide Heeled Satin Sandal at Zara

These shoes by Nine West caught my eye in an ad in Glamour while killing time in CVS - with all of that sensory overload they still stood out.  I again like the sturdy heel, thick straps and what looks like soft leather in sweet, fun colors.  Do these colors remind anyone else of a belini, mimosa or margarita?  No?  Just me?  Moving on...
Stylin at Nine West

I have been admiring this pair for a little while now.  These are so simple.  A short heel, a black patent leather t-strap.  Oh, but what is that?  Peeking out in the back?  Hot PINK!  These are perfect with the season's maxi dresses and skirts and a fabulous pedicure.
Dacia by Dolce Vita at Bloomingdale's

Spring is looking fabulously bright!  Have a wonderful, fashionable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment